Monday, February 25, 2013

Warrior Woman's Wish



about Somebody That I Used To Know. Inspired by RM's, not as good but just as mysterious. 


I wish I could tell you how I really feel 
without someone getting hurt. 


I wish I could go back to the young and promising days when the vision's journey I was chosen to carry was opening up the world I now call home to me, and I came to find you and you walked into my life. 

I wish I could feel the way I felt then today. 

I wish I still saw you with those eyes. 

I wish the paths we travel would have joined and we could have walked together in pure love and made each other shine brighter. 

I wish that I could find a reality where I belong in yours and you belong in mine. 

I wish the mystery of who you are and why you never leave my mind would be answered and I could step into unknown waters where sirens beckon without the self-doubt it's a mirage. 

I wish I could lie at rest and share the natural rhythm of our breathing wrapped like puppies in each other and know the weight of your head resting on my breasts and the smoothness of your long hair in my hands. 

I wish the woman I was born to be was the woman whose life I lived and my laughter would give you the satisfaction I can sense your spirit craves. 

I wish I could say I was your friend and share your adventures and random thoughts because I think I have something to share you need and give that has been there since I was a child, and what it is, is just being real and loving life. 

I wish you could answer the passion that I never have stopped believing is still in me to fulfill my reason for being created. 

I wish you would never stop being in your prime and full of magic so my heart grows shy in the same strange way when I see you as it always has and I don't know what to say, because that's when the ride you take me on begins. 

I wish I could feel you in me and the pleasure of giving myself to you without inhibition or shame to move as your sure hands have waited and imagined. 

I wish every woman and man could live the way I wish we could, not for a moment but with every moment that our bodies are warm and strong and we hold on to desire. 

I wish I lived in your arms, your crazy smile, your mind, your future, your past, but most of all your present. 

I wish you were here

Or I was there. 


-Colleen Lloyd
Sunday, February 24, 2013 


Because you are still a secret I cannot tell and the truth is always a good thing to admit, if only to myself. 

DEDICATED TO THE MEN AND WOMEN WAITING IN VAIN IN THE TRENCHES


Wa do for the inspiration and for hanging it all out there, RM, still my favorite muse until someone better shows up! :)


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment